Have you be a victim whereby you deleted an important file from your desktop? Yea, most of us might have had that bad experience. Recovering the files is not had at all, here BangsTech have 2 listed methods to recover permanently deleted files folders in windows.
Method 1: Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin
The first and foremost step is to check your recycle bin. Be sure to check properties to see that it is not set on hidden, make folders visible. This is the quickest solution on how to recover permanently deleted files from recycle bin. If you check the properties and discover the file is already visible and not hidden, then try the last but not the least method.
Method 2: By Using Command Prompt
Like i said, we will see how to recover deleted files or folders in windows Pc without software, so this method works without software as well. We are utilizing cmd this time. The command prompt is a nice way to get important information secured and other fun stuff can be done with it.
Check out 12 Windows Command Prompt Tricks You Don’t know, pretty fun and easy. Now let’s see how to recover deleted folders on windows.
1. Press Win + R keys to open a window at the left side below your screen, now type cmd and hit enter to open Command Prompt window
2. Type: chkdsk E: /f and hit Enter; (Replace E with the lost drive letter ) See how to know your own drive letter on command prompt.
3. Type: Y and hit Enter to continue
4. Type: E and hit Enter again; (Replace E with the drive letter of the storage where you lost files or data;)
5. Type: E:\>attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and hit Enter; ( Also Replace E with the lost drive letter)
Now, the lost file, folder or document will be visible in the default storage. You can still move it anywhere you want to. The folder will now be reusable and in its normal format how it was previously.